This campaign setting will use additional systems, as such they will be detailed in their own separate pages. But will be listed here for ease of access.
- Hero Points, will be a core feature of the campaign and can help a player out when they really need it. Custom expenditures of Hero points will be noted and listed on the respective page.
- The Kingdom Building system will allow the PCs and some NPCs to make their own kingdom. How big or small a role this plays in the game is up to the PCs.
- When it comes to dealing with leadership and followers we will be using the Requisition system. This will also allow mass scale combat to be streamlined.
- For time between quests or what not we will be using the Downtime system . This will allow the PCs the ability to do something while time is passing so it doesn’t feel like time skips are just a waste of campaign time. Also, when dealing with earning, the PC will make an appropriate skill check for what they’re doing and will earn a total of silver pieces equal to the skill check. So for example, getting a 15 on a Craft Weapons check will earn you 1g and 5s (15s) for that day.
- There will also be a system for determining bonuses related to families and houses. These can play an important role in the campaign if the PCs ever create their own family/house.
When dealing with PC crafting, we will also be employing an alternate rule in which if you exceed the DC by at least 5, your progress doubles. If you exceed the DC by at least 10, your progress triples, if you exceed it by at least 15, you quadruple your progress, and so on. When your total progress equals the cost of the item, that item is completed. Any remaining progress can be applied to a similar item; otherwise, all excess progress is lost.
- Weapon Design, is a system found in the WMH that allows players to create their own custom types of weapons. The costs on these weapons will vary depending on how many points you spend and what qualities you select. The previous link will dictate anything added to said system.