This campaign setting will use additional systems, as such they will be detailed in their own separate pages. But will be listed here for ease of access.
- Hero Points, will be a core feature of the campaign and can help a player out when they really need it. Custom expenditures of Hero points will be noted and listed on the respective page.
- The Kingdom Building system will allow the PCs and some NPCs to make their own kingdom. How big or small a role this plays in the game is up to the PCs.
- When it comes to dealing with leadership and followers we will be using the Requisition system. This will also allow mass scale combat to be streamlined.
- For time between quests or what not we will be using the Downtime system . This will allow the PCs the ability to do something while time is passing so it doesn’t feel like time skips are just a waste of campaign time. Also, when dealing with earning, the PC will make an appropriate skill check for what they’re doing and will earn a total of silver pieces equal to the skill check. So for example, getting a 15 on a Craft Weapons check will earn you 1g and 5s (15s) for that day.
- There will also be a system for determining bonuses related to families and houses. These can play an important role in the campaign if the PCs ever create their own family/house.
- When dealing with PC crafting, we will also be employing an alternate rule in which for every 5 you beat the DC on the craft check you add a multiplier to the amount of sp you crafted for that day.